Cultural awareness and difference is key to a productive workforce. This workshop aims to enhance knowledge around inclusive behaviour. The content is geared towards dispelling false beliefs around stereotypes as applied to race, gender and disability amongst other themes. The importance of cultural awareness at local, provincial, national and global level is highlighted to enhance workplace cohesion.
- Understanding discrimination and prejudice.
- Understanding Diversity citizenship.
- Understanding the need to respect human rights
- Applying practical techniques for managing interpersonal problems
- Understanding how to solve conflict in an amenable manner
- Understand the value of difference, respect and their interplay in the workplace
- Identify and manage interpersonal problems.
- Recognize and examine conflict management
Participants must be competent in communication at NQF level 4 . (This is generally proven through a National Senior Certificate or equivalent.)
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance