This programme is designed for Intern Estate Agents needing to submit their logbook to the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), and Principals of Estate Agencies who are providing guidance to their interns. The course was written and designed from the estate agent’s perspective and assumes that there is a certain level of knowledge and understanding in place. It includes a manual that is clear, concise, easy to follow and comprehend. It covers each step of the Logbook and is a detailed guide on how to complete the logbook from start to finish.
- One day workshop with the logbook template
- Step-by-Step instructions on how to complete the logbook from start to finish
- Examples of Evidence required and the different templates used
- 2 online Support Contact Sessions
- Implementation Plan to assist you with completing the logbook
- The intern estate agent will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Real Estate environment and the various laws, rules and regulations that impact on the Real Estate function
- The programme seeks to position the intern estate agent as competent in terms of the requirements of the portfolio of evidence
- The programme has been designed to serve as a blueprint that the estate agent has acquired relevant practical learning experience that will enhance and add value and understanding to their theoretical estate agency studies
It is a mandatory requirement for all intern Estate Agents in South Africa to complete their EAAB logbook as it constitutes an integral component of the entire Real Estate profession.
One day full contact session with highly skilled facilitator.