Contact Centres have become key business tools – integral to the way organisations achieve their business objectives. The contact Centre industry is a high growth industry constantly in need of skilled and qualified individuals. This qualification is suitable for unemployed people wishing to work in a telecommunication environment in the Financial Services industry, Retail Store Head Offices, Emergency Call Centres, Government and Customer Care departments across most sectors. The course is also suitable for individuals who have industry experience without the requisite qualifications to enhance their promotional prospects and their competency levels. Most commercial companies are centralising their customer service departments thus leading to the opening of employment opportunities for those eager to work in such a busy and demanding environment.
- Contact Centre Orientation
- Customer Service
- Call Handling Skills
- Business Communication
- Numeracy Skills
- Computer Skills
- Identification of Contact Centre customers and their needs
- Responding to customers factually and accurately
- Gather and process data related to contact centres
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment
- Perform to required standards and requirements in a call centre environment
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a contact centre
- Numeracy at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- English (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- A Second Language (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- Computer operating skills at NQF Level 2 or equivalent.
Learners will receive a Services Seta National Certificate of competence with a minimum of 120 credits. Credits may vary depending on the electives selected by the learner.