In terms of the South African Education Regulations, no persons may be registered by the Estate Agent Affairs Board (EAAB) as a full status Estate Agent unless they have successfully completed the Professional Designation Examination (PDE). The examination is set by EAAB and candidates must have obtained a competency NQF Level 4 & 5 in Real Estate Certificate from Services Seta in order to sit for this Exam.
The PDE focuses on the new education curriculum introduced in 2008. It covers all knowledge and practical applications contained in the NQF 4 & 5 learning material.
Through qualified Facilitators who have passed the examination and have years of experience as both practising Agents and Facilitators of Real Estate courses at NQF levels 4 and 5, Charter Academy is fully qualified to guide you through the PDE, immediately after achieving your NQF qualification, speeding up the process of attaining your Full Status Fidelity Fund Certificate.
- Introduction & Compliance aspects
- Orientation of the various Chapters in the Study Guide
- Charter EAAB PDE Learner Guide
- Samples of Previous Exam/Test Questions
- EAAB Study Guide Exam Index
- Full Examination Questions (4 Hour)
- Examples of past examination papers
- Focus on chapters to be studied in the preparation of exams
- Guidance on how to access the information you take in this open book examination
- Enhanced coverage of EAAB requirements to ensure success in the examination
- Access to a facilitator whilst preparing for the PDE
- Summarised Code of conduct for ease of reference
- Index of the NQF Level 4 & 5 curriculum to facilitate easy access of examination questions.
- Use of the Designation PPRE (Professional Practitioner in Real Estate)
- Acquisition of Full Agent Status
- One day live PDE Preparation Workshop – with access to the Facilitator post workshop attendance