This course has been designed to enhance one’s understanding of their own emotions and of those around them. It develops attendees’ professional interpersonal skills and unpacks leadership and communication skills essential in building a cohesive team and organisational effectiveness. Emotional Intelligence draws attention to team leaders and helps to illicit the cooperation of team members through assertiveness and effective communication.
- The Principles and Components of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Organisational Emotional Intelligence
- The Communication Style Quiz and Johari Window
- Emotional Intelligence in Relationship Development and Management
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Personal Development
- The ability to identify, use and manage emotions positively
- Allows one to live with purpose, intention and autonomy
- Better communication and reduced anxiety facilitates diffusing conflict easily
- A developed EQ facilitates success in most spheres of life
- Facilitates strong leadership skills
- Greater influencing capacity
- Facilitates the building of a more focused and cohesive team
2 days and a Certificate of Attendance will be issued.