The Estate Agency Affairs Board has made it mandatory that all estate agents must acquire a full qualification to operate as Real Estate Agents.
This qualification is a pre-requisite for :
- Admission to the professional exam for estate agents, conducted by the Estate Agency Affairs Board, entitling the candidate to be registered as a non-principal estate agent.
- The newly enacted Property Practitioners Act which covers a host of specialisations for qualified estate agents and property practioners
- The NQF level 5 in Real Estate which will allow holders to run and manage their own agencies
It’s ideal for intern estate agents, practicing estate agents who did have not acquired the qualification as well as anyone interested in joining the Real Estate sector.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Real Estate legal environment
- Market, Sell and Lease Property
- Apply business principles to the Real Estate function
- Advise role players on Real Estate financing options
- Manage self – development in a Real Estate environment
- FAIS Act and its impact on the Real Estate sector
- Bond registration process
- Develop, implement and evaluate a marketing plan for a new venture
- Motivate and build a team
- Analyse, evaluate and apply the Real Estate Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Real Estate environment and regulations that impact on the Real Estate function.
- Perform the Real Estate function.
- Communication at NQF Level 3
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3
- English proficiency
Learners will receive a Services Seta Further Education & Training Certificate of competence with a minimum of 150 credits. Credits may vary depending on the electives selected by the learner.