This qualification builds on the knowledge acquired in the NQF 4 and is a pre-requisite to become a fully qualified Principle agent in the Property and Real Estate industry.
The course covers everything from business management and administration to marketing, human resources, ethics, legal, work supervision, data storage and finance, and gives you the choice of specialising in Property Management, Real Estate Practice or Valuation. It equips you with the skills to supervise or manage a team of agents, estate agency or property company.
The National Certificate in Real Estate NQF Level 5 allows those in formal education and those already employed in the Property and Real Estate industry to work towards a nationally recognised Qualification, which has now become mandatory.
- Real Estate Management
- Business and Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Finance Management
- Real Estate Practice
- Property Management
- Coordinate and manage the human resources in a Real Estate Business.
- Provide appropriate information for integrating marketing plans with business processes.
- Prepare and maintain financial reports and records within a Real Estate environment.
- Analyse, interpret, implement and control Real Estate principles, systems and policies.
The following is the learning assumed to be in place:
- Learners accessing this Qualification, will have demonstrated achievement of outcomes in Property and Real Estate Qualification – National Certificate in Property Practice at NQF Level 4 or equivalent.
- Learners accessing this Qualification will have demonstrated achievement of outcomes in Language/communication and Mathematics/numeracy at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
Competent learners will receive a Services Seta Further Education & Training Certificate of competence with a minimum of 135 credits. Credits may vary depending on the electives selected by the learner.